Dua To Control Nafs
Dua To Control Nafs or for protection against nafs can be use for purifying nafs. You can get dua for bad nafs from our Islamic expert to control nafs.
Dua to control nafs will help your overcome worldly desires and temptations. You can also conquer your inner battles.
In This Regard, Follow These Duas;
- You should regularly worship Allah. Also, be obedient to His commandments. Besides, read the teachings from the Quran and Hadith. Even try to overcome evil thought with a good one. Thereby, you can consciously break free from negative inclinations.
- At first, do the Asr Then, recite Durood Shareef for nine times. Now chant Ya Moakhiro for 846 times. Conclude with Durood Shareef. You should do it for 11 days. Again, if you still need to do it, do it for another 10 or 20 days. Besides, try to have a strong resolve to get success.
- You should also recite the 8th verse of Surah-al-Imran. Then, make supplication with a pure heart. Do it after every Salah to ward off evil. You can, thus purify your actions through your intentions. Allah will help you to overcome your nafs.
- Again, write Ya Moakhiro on a blank paper. Do it for 846 times. Then, fold it and keep it in a taweez. After that, wear it around your neck. You can also tie it around your right arm. Do it for 41 days.
- Furthermore, every day, do zikr of Allah. You should chant Allah’s name and proclaim His testimony. This will destroy the heart’s blackness. Thus, it cleans it and fills it with light.
Thus, you can successfully use dua to control nafs.
Dua For Protection Against Nafs
Dua for protection against nafs will remove evil from your soul. Thus, you can gain control over them.
Hence, Consider These Dua;
- After fresh ablution recite Inna Allah Yusmiu Mayyashao for as many times as you can. After that, blow it on the affected person. You can do it at your preferred time. Also, do it for 11 days. You will witness a change in his behavior. He will become polite and generous.
- You can also recite Surah-al-Nas. Again, recite the 8th verse of Surah-al-Imran. Surah-al-Afaadil is equally effective. Do them for 11 times, preferably each twice a day. They will effectively remove evil desires from you. Do them with your regular prayers every day.
- Every day do zikr of Allah. Proclaim His name and His testimony. Besides, read Surah Fatiha, Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq, Surah Nas, and ayat-al-kursi. Also, perform them after fresh wuzu. Read Durood as well. You can certainly protect yourself from satanic thoughts.
- Furthermore, the daily worship of Allah. Also, follow His commandments. You should even strive to consciously control negative thoughts. Replace them with a good one. Also, read your Quran and Hadith regularly.
- Recite nine times Durood Shareef. Do it after your Asr Then, read Ya Moakhiro for 846 times. Conclude with Durood Shareef for nine times. Do it for 11 days. If needed, continue it for another 10 or 20 days. Allah will answer you.
Therefore, you should offer dua for protection against Nafs to Allah.
Dua For Purifying Nafs
Dua For Purifying Nafs, You should make dua for purifying nafs. It will cleanse your heart. As such, you can overcome your inner battles.
As Such, Perform These Dua;
- You can recite the 1st ten verses of Surah Ashrams. Follow the ten rules. Sincerely. Also, seek forgiveness from Allah. Besides, make a supplication. It will purify your soul.
- Again, you can recite Surah-al-Bukhari and Surah-al-Mu’minoon (23:97-98). You can also recite a suitable dua for 100 times a day. They will help you seek refuge from Shaitan. Simultaneously, they will purify your soul.
- Furthermore, use this masnoon method. Spit three times on your left. Then, seek refuge from Allah. Also, do two prayer cycles of Nafl. Then, make a dua for purification. Before going to sleep recite ayat-ul-kursi. You should always remember Allah. Do it, especially when you leave your house and before you eat.
- Again, read the 91st chapter of the Holy Quran (verses 9 and 10). It will clean your heart from darkness. You can memorize it and use it accordingly. Do it with a pure heart and good intention.
- You should also do zikr of Allah. Also, affirm His name and testimony regularly. Besides, obey His commandments. Express gratitude and consciously avoid evil. Also, read the Quran to strengthen your faith.
- After your Asr prayers and nine times, Durood Shareef recites Ya Moakhiro. Recite it for 846 times for 11 days. You can extend it for another 10 or 20 days.
Thus, you can use dua for purifying nafs.
Dua For Bad Nafs
Dua For Bad Nafs, Evil desires can destroy your life. Hence, you should use dua for bad nafs. You can avoid negative thoughts.
As Such, Try These Dua;
- Acknowledge the temptations. Then, worship Allah and seek His blessings. You should consciously avoid harmful desires from your heart. Try to refocus yourself. Perform good deeds. Allah will remove the bad nafs.
- You should recite Surah-al-Qalam (51-52). It will protect you from evil. You can also recite Surah Ikhlas, Surah-an-Nas, and Surah-al-Falaq. Do them thrice in the morning and at night. Again, recite 8th verse of Surah-al-Imran. Surah Ashrams is equally sufficient.Simultaneously, make supplication and pray to Allah.
- Surah Kahf is a powerful Quranic chapter against all evils. Begin it from sunset on Thursday. End it when the sets in on Friday. Do it every week for at least 20 minutes. It is a very powerful dua against bad nafs.
- Again, write Ya Moakhiro for 846 times on a paper. Now, fold it and keep it inside a taweez. Wear it around your neck. You can also wear it around your right arm. Keep it with you for 41 days.
- Furthermore, recite nine times Durood Shareef after your Asr Now, recite ya Moakhiro for 846 times. Conclude your wazifa with Durood Shareef. Then, make a dua for bad nafs. Allah will certainly, remove them from your heart. He will fill it with light.
As such, you should immediately take help from Allah with dua for bad nafs.